October 31, 2010

Sharing is secxhee

Hi, everyone out there (if ade yg sudi ler.. ;)
Hellooo again. I'm Annur and actually this entry is my 1st. trial in blogging.Bukan pe, asyik baca je blog org lain & so i'm wanna try something new and.... this is the outcome.
Hmmm... i'm hope through this blog, i can share with all of you bout my daily life of motherhood especially about my boy and girl (simply i called D&D), pictures (since my work and hubby required us to travel + we luv travel so much) and also my recipe. Bukan ape, as what my lil sis said, sharing is secxhee (da right word is sexy.. hihi). Thus, hope i can update them soon.
 Today is da last day of October which da month of my boy and me were born. We'r truly libraian. I'm so lucky bcoz we'r sharing our b'day! Wow.. it was so amazing, the day i celebrated my bday, i got the best present ever, it was our first child, Daniel. Thanks God for bestowed us for this wonderful boy! The next 4 years, a girl who we named Dania come for shining our life. It has gave me such blissful life as wife and mother. No other word that i can say, thanks for everythings Allah.
 My D&D
  Before i left for this time, you are may wonder why  i made the Baby by Justin Bieber as music background. My hubby for sure know bout this (right sayang? ;p). Actually, this song is my kids fav.. i pun x brape tahu. But both of them boleh hafal this lagu, paling expert when its come to corus---> baby, baby....oohh....
Okay, by kiddos are calling for their _____ (fill in da blank sendiri ),so i have to go. C u when i c u soon.. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment